The following IT systems are in use at the practice:
- Referral Management (using NHS numbers in referrals)
- Electronic Appointment Booking (the facility to book routine appointments online and, similarly, to cancel appointments
- Online booking of repeat prescriptions
- Summary Care Record (uploading details of your current medication and allergies to the national “spine” so that these are available for doctors involved in your care elsewhere)
- GP to GP transfers (the electronic transfer of records from practice to practice when you re-register
If you are not already registered for online access and would like to be please speak to a member of the Practice staff, proof of ID will be asked for.
If you would like access to your medical records enabled or would like to opt out of the local or national summary care record, please contact Reception, certain requests will need to be made in writing.