Clinics We Offer
Services Offered by Appointment
We provide a comprehensive range of services.
- Antenatal Care and Preconception Advice
- Asthma Care
- Care of the Elderly
- Cervical Smears
- Child Health and Immunisations
- Chlamydia testing to under 25s
- Contraceptive Services
- Hypertension Screening and management
- Immunisations and Vaccinations
- Medical Examinations for Insurance, Driving etc.
- Menopause Advice
- Minor Surgery
- Leg ulcer clinic
- New Patient Checks
- Warfarin monitoring
- Wart removal clinic
- Well Person Screening – Male and Female
Please note that some services have been stopped due to the pandemic.
Chronic Disease Birthday Review
All patients with long-term conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, thyroid disorders and epilepsy are offered an annual review.
For ease of administration and to spread the workload we aim to see such patients annually during the month of their birthday. A reminder will be sent to you in the month prior to your birthday.
In most circumstances the reviews are carried out by the nurses and when booking an appointment please ensure the reception staff are aware that you require a birthday review.